In honor of Heather’s 38th birthday, Annie asked me if I’d type up a list of the things that make her love her mommy so much. So, with no further adieu, here are the top 20 reasons Annie loves her mommy!
1. She’s beautiful!
2. She’s a great softball coach. I love it when we play softball together!
3. We saw Wonder Women together and it was so fun. Girls rule!
4. I love going on Girls’ Days with her to the mall. We talk about things and shop.
5. She does awesome hairstyles.
6. I really appreciate mom being one of our buddy helpers at my school.
7. When I’m sad she gives me hugs and kisses and they make me feel better.
8. She taught me how to snap and that made me really happy.
9.She throws great parties. My sleepover birthday party was everything I hoped it would be and more. She made sleep masks for everyone to wear!
10. I love it when she tells me things she did as a kid.
11. She taught me that people used to have to use stick shifts in the car and that was really interesting to me. Driving was even harder in the past!
12. I like it when we make things together. She’s so good at crafts and stuff like that. I want to be too!
13. I like going to restaurants with her!
14. She always makes sure we have terrific costumes at Halloween.
15. She makes Christmas so much fun too. I really like the hot chocolate she makes on Christmas Morning. And the marshmallows we can put in it!
16. She helps me dress my best by getting great clothes and giving me options on what to wear.
17. I loved going to Seattle with just mommy and going to the top of the space needle and having my hair go straight up because of the wind!
18. She gives me the best kisses!
19. Schuyler says, “She cuddles with me so good!” I agree, Schuyler! Hee.
20. I want to be like her when I am older, although I want to be taller!
I love you, Mommy! You’re the best! Happy Birthday!