In honor of Heather’s 38th birthday, Annie asked me if I’d type up a list of the things that make her love her mommy so much. So, with no further adieu, here are the top 20 reasons Annie loves her mommy!
1. She’s beautiful!
2. She’s a great softball coach. I love it when we play softball together!
3. We saw Wonder Women together and it was so fun. Girls rule!
4. I love going on Girls’ Days with her to the mall. We talk about things and shop.
5. She does awesome hairstyles.
6. I really appreciate mom being one of our buddy helpers at my school.
7. When I’m sad she gives me hugs and kisses and they make me feel better.
8. She taught me how to snap and that made me really happy.
9.She throws great parties. My sleepover birthday party was everything I hoped it would be and more. She made sleep masks for everyone to wear!
10. I love it when she tells me things she did as a kid.
11. She taught me that people used to have to use stick shifts in the car and that was really interesting to me. Driving was even harder in the past!
12. I like it when we make things together. She’s so good at crafts and stuff like that. I want to be too!
13. I like going to restaurants with her!
14. She always makes sure we have terrific costumes at Halloween.
15. She makes Christmas so much fun too. I really like the hot chocolate she makes on Christmas Morning. And the marshmallows we can put in it!
16. She helps me dress my best by getting great clothes and giving me options on what to wear.
17. I loved going to Seattle with just mommy and going to the top of the space needle and having my hair go straight up because of the wind!
18. She gives me the best kisses!
19. Schuyler says, “She cuddles with me so good!” I agree, Schuyler! Hee.
20. I want to be like her when I am older, although I want to be taller!
I love you, Mommy! You’re the best! Happy Birthday!
Such a cute post! Happy Birthday Heather! I’m sure you are having a wonderful day.
Happy Birthday, Heather! What a wonderful list from Annie. You’ve taught her well. I hope you have a great birthday Jubilee!
This is the best list. Annie had complimenting with SPECIFICS down. Too cute. Very happy birthday, Heather!
Happy Birthday Heather! That gave me all the feels, way to make an old lady have tears, Annie! What a lovely family!
Jana Frerichs says:
What a great list from one happy girl. Annie has amazing parents who are giving her such a wonderful childhood. Happy birthday, Heather! You deserve all the spoiling you get today!
Rita A. says:
With a list like that how could you not be having a special day. Happy Birthday Heather!!!
Awww Annie! Your love for your mom brought tears in my eyes! Heather is the coolest mom,and you are so lucky to have her! You said all the greatest things for your mom and all were correct! I am sure you will be like your mom! You are so smart and so creative! Happy birthday Heather!
Happy birthday, Heather. You are loved.
Happy birthday … what a great post by Annie!!
Happy Birthday Heather!! I can’t believe how much you look like Maddie, and your brother looks like James in the daily photo!!
I hope your birthday marks the day for an awesome year to come!!
Thank you for sharing your life with all of us lurkers!! You are very loved
Too cute! Happy birthday Heather! May it be a great year ahead.
Happy Birthday Heather. Hope you had a fantastic day and loved #20.
Jana Duresky says:
Happy Birthday Heather! That was the sweetest post every!
Happy Late Birthday!!!!
Bianca Pellet says:
Great post! Annie’s love for Heather really shines through
“without further adieu”, though? You might want to go back and fix that :p
Haha, I wondered if I was the only person bothered by that. Great list, Annie! You’re a lucky girl to have such a great mom.