In honor of Heather’s 36th birthday on Saturday I decided to count some of the ways the kids and I are very lucky to have her in our lives:
1. Her crafting game is on point…
…which is awesome except for the fact that it leads to this happening way too often:
2. She has been instrumental in helping us all — and I mean all — become experts on Friends:
3. We’re also forever indebted to her for introducing us to the undeniable magic of cookie butter.
4. She’s a terrific photographer, so our family photos never end up like this:
5. She also has incredible style, and has us all — on a budget — looking like:
6. Her birthday party planning skills are legendary. From my surprise 30th to James’ 2nd they’re all like:
7. This has happened three times in the last five years and she hasn’t killed me despite my gloating:
8. She has also maintained a smile despite having heard this play in our home thousands of times:
9. She has a beautiful voice, so when she sings in the shower we’re never like:
10. She is a wonderful cook who makes delicious and healthy meals we all love:
11. Despite that, she also knows when to do this:
12. She’s incredibly warm hearted and will always go to the mat for her friends:
13. This goes double for her family, including Rigby despite the fact she’s like:
14. She’s committed to fighting evil in the world.
15. I’m pretty sure she’s mastered Oprah’s “The Secret.”
16. She not only gives the best hugs, but invented the Spohr family hug, which looks a little like:
17. But the biggest reason is because she loves us and we love her!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HEATHER!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!!