Three Ingredient Crock Pot Turkey
Author: Heather from The Spohrs Are Multiplying
Recipe type: Entree
- 1 frozen turkey breast, NOT thawed bone-in (5 pounds) or boneless (3 pounds)
- 1 lb. can cranberry sauce
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
- Put all ingredients crockpot, cover, and cook for 2 hours on high.
- Reduce heat to low and continue cooking until turkey registers 170 degrees F on instant meat thermometer. For bone-in turkey breast the turkey should be done in 4-5 hours.
- For boneless turkey breast start checking the turkey's temperature after 1-2 hours.
- Slice turkey breast and serve with sauce.
Recipe by The Spohrs Are Multiplying at http://thespohrsaremultiplying.com/sponsored/three-ingredient-crock-pot-turkey/